Gain the skills and knowledge required to operate your computer and perform common tasks. Learn basic computer skills the smart way with Computer Basics training courses at CEDEP Nepal.
This basic computer skills course will allow you to gain an understanding of the most popular, current technologies used at home and in the workplace. You will become computer literate in this hands-on course while you learn to access, create, save and manage documents, spreadsheets and emails and use the Internet effectively. We demystify terminology and impart best practice skills for productive and secure use of hardware and software. This course is great for adults with no previous computer experience.
This course will allow you to become familiar with computers and Microsoft Windows while learning basic computer, mouse and keyboard skills in a supportive environment.
By the end of this course you should be able to:
- Appropriately start up and shut down your computer.
- Navigate the operating system and start applications.
- Perform basic functions of file management.
- Perform basic functions in a word processor and spreadsheet.
- Manage print settings and print documents.
- Receive and send email.
- Use a web browser to navigate the Internet.